1.User Information to be Collected and Collection Method
In this Policy, “User Information” means information pertaining to the identification of users, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or their terminals, which is collected by the Company in accordance with this Policy. The user information that we collect in the Services will be as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information to be provided by the user Information to be provided by the user in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service is as follows.
・Any information inputted into or transmitted by the user through input forms or other methods determined by the Company.
(2) Information provided by other services when the user permits linkage with such other services in using the Service.
When a user permits linkage with other services such as social networking services in using the Service, the following information will be collected from such external services based on the details agreed upon at the time of such permission.
・ID used by the user for the external service
・Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings of the external service.
(3) Information we collect when you use the Service
We may collect information about how you access and use the Service. This includes the following information
Server access log information
Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers
(4) Information that SBM collects based on the user’s individual consent when the user uses the Service
When a user individually consents to the use of the Service by the method specified in 3-1, we will collect the following information from the terminal being used.
2.Purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of the Service are as follows
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, recording of user settings, and payment calculation of usage fees
(2) To measure user traffic and behavior
(3) To deliver and display advertisements and to measure their effectiveness
(4) To provide information on the Service and to respond to inquiries, etc.
(5) To respond to violations of the Company’s terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Terms, etc.”) regarding the Service.
(6) To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service.
3.Method of Notification, Publication, or Obtaining Consent, and Method of Requesting Suspension of Use
3-1 The following user information shall be subject to user consent prior to collection.
3-2 A user may request the suspension of collection or use of all or part of the user information by making the prescribed settings for the Service, in which case the Company will promptly suspend its use in accordance with the provisions of the Company. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Company will stop collecting or using such information only when the user withdraws from the Service in accordance with the Company’s prescribed method.
4.Existence of External Transmission, Provision to Third Parties, and Information Collection Module
4-1 The following partners may store cookies on the user’s terminal and use them to store and use personal information on this website.
If you wish to disable the collection of information by Google Analytics, you can do so by setting up an opt-out from the “Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on” provided by Google.
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja
5.Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information among user information to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply to the following cases where there is a need to provide personal information to a third party
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to a business partner or information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.
(4) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary to cooperate with a government agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a government agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining user consent may interfere with the execution of such affairs.
(5) Other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Law”) When permitted by other laws and regulations
6.Security Control Measures
To prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and to prevent and correct leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, we have established internal regulations and safety measures. In order to achieve the above objectives, we have implemented the following measures
(1) Establish a basic policy for the appropriate handling of personal information and personal data, and implement the measures prescribed by laws, regulations, and guidelines.
(2) Establishment of various regulations that stipulate each action to be taken, including acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, and disposal, as well as the responsible person and his/her role.
(3) Organizational security control measures such as the establishment of a person in charge, clarification of the employees who handle personal data and the scope of personal data handled, establishment of a system for reporting to the person in charge in the event that a fact or indication of a violation of laws and regulations is detected, and periodic inspections of the handling status
(4) Personnel security control measures, such as stating matters concerning confidentiality of personal data in employment regulations and conducting periodic training on matters to keep in mind concerning the handling of personal data.
(5) Physical security control measures, such as access control for employees, restrictions on equipment brought into the company, and restrictions and controls on the removal of equipment, electronic media, and documents that handle personal data to prevent theft or loss, etc.
(6) Technical security control measures, such as the introduction of systems to protect information systems that handle personal data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software.
We will inform you of the following items when we jointly use users’ personal information.
(1) Name of the information collection module
(2) Scope of joint use
(3) Purpose of use of the shared information
(4) Name or title of the person responsible for the management of user information
8.Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive a request from a user to disclose personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose the information to the user without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself (if the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, the Company will notify the user of such fact. However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
9.Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
9-1 If a user requests that the Company
(1) When the Company is requested to correct the content of personal information by reason of its being untrue, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law; or
(2) If a user requests that the Company stop using personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the information is handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purpose of use that has been publicly announced in advance or because the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means, the Company shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself. Based on the results of the investigation, we will correct the content of the personal information or suspend its use, and notify the user to that effect. If we decide not to correct or suspend the use of personal information, we will notify the user to that effect.
9-2When a user requests that we delete the user’s personal information, and we deem it necessary to comply with the request, we will delete the personal information after confirming that the request was made by the user himself/herself, and will notify the user to that effect.
9-3The provisions of 9-1 and 9-2 do not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to correct, etc. or suspend the use of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
10.Contact for Inquiries
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information to the following contact point.
Niizawa Brewery Co.
Personal Information Handling Manager: Iwao Niizawa